Growth Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Okay, so I'm a little late. We had a great Mother's Day weekend! Chris and I were both off, which hardly ever happens. Chris let me sleep in and then made a huge breakfast, which Grandma and I got to enjoy while the baby slept. (Yes, I slept in so late that Michael had already gone down for his first nap of the day, which means I slept til about 9 AM.)


Michael had a good time helping Grandma open her gifts.

Chris bought a fairly large wading pool, and then spent most of the weekend building it a home in our back yard. Michael had a blast splashing around in it! He kept wanting to crawl around (it was very shallow), but wasn't a big fan of water actually touching his face. I can't wait to see how he likes the big pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment