Growth Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

9 Months Old

I'm a couple weeks late, but Michael is 9 months old now. He weighed 17 1/2 lbs at his last checkup! He is growing so fast!

I put Daddy in charge of taking the 9 month pictures. Michael was not very interested...

From june 2010


From june 2010


From june 2010


Sitting in his chair was way more fun.

From june 2010


Making a mess while eating dinner was REALLY fun.

From june 2010


I got some new toys. Just because Mommy and Daddy and Grandma love me. This is me watching Daddy put my Lion together.

From june 2010


Here I am facing off against the big blue ball.

From june 2010


Still chasing the ball. You'll notice my diaper looks like blue jeans. Cutest thing ever.

From june 2010


From june 2010


Finally, here I am with my new Lion Walker. I'm pretty good at it. I'm not quite walking yet, but at this rate, it will be any day now!

From june 2010


From june 2010


From june 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment